Sunday, April 19, 2009

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!!


My husband fell and hurt himself, and I had to go into the pharmacy to get some prescriptions. I had some time to burn, so I walked around the store looking at various items. At first I didn't notice her...but as I looked closely at the products I suddenly felt the gaze of someone in, er, pain.
.
I'm sure other shoppers were staring as I whipped out my camera. (grin) This poor model does NOT look happy to be wearing the products advertised...in fact, wouldn't you agree? I think she's suffering.
.
I was giggling to myself the entire time I was in the pharmacy--further enhancing the idea there was a nut loose in the store that afternoon...

7 comments:

  1. I know! She is a forager! You know the old saying ... "You ARE what you eat"!!!? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...that is scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, she looks like a disgusted salad.
    I hope your husband is alright cause pain sucks! And there is nothing worse then a man in pain they're such boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. It gives new meaning to "It fills my eyes." LOL ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, hahaahaah....you guyz are SO funny!!!

    Heehee...well, you made my day! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think the pictures on these are weird, too, but the product itself is actually wonderful! My favorite at home facial.
    They are kinda creepy though..

    ReplyDelete