Sunday, May 20, 2012

An Eclipse and A Mystery

 I was taking pictures of the solar eclipse ... I was having trouble with the tiny point-n-shoot camera I was using ... my tired old Canon had died rather spectacularly early in the day. (sniff, snort, bwwwaaaahhhh!!!)

But even though the pictures were coming out blurry, I still kept snapping away, hoping against hope that at least one of them would be okay.

Little did I realize I had caught something else on one of my shots ...


A cigar shaped streak across the frame!

It wasn't something on the lens - all of the pictures before and after were clear!

It wasn't a bird - several of the shots had birds (and you could TELL they were birds!)

So what was it?

I'll let YOU decide for yourself!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sissie, this is really weird. Looks like a UFO to me! I enhanced it,and I'll send it to you. Brrrrr...

    ReplyDelete